We’re tilling new ground.
Neither enterprises nor the AV industry have ever seen anything like The Farm. As AV becomes more pervasive, complicated and critical to the moment-to-moment functioning of enterprises, The Farm has evolved to smooth, speed and simplify every aspect of enterprise AV infrastructures. We not only see to the horizon, we get down into the weeds with our clients and partners, providing services ranging from conceptual engineering to programming, commissioning and ongoing technical support.
The most important thing we grow.
The Farm has cultivated an incredible team; experts who combine vast, up-do-date knowledge with unsurpassed devotion to our clients and partners. How have we done this? By paying more than lip service to our values of honesty, trust, transparency, and mutual support. That’s what has enabled us to hire and retain the best people in AV, and to provide our clients the continuity and peace-of-mind that come from well-rooted relationships. We’re here for the long term.
Our lead farmhands.You have to admit, we clean up nicely.
John Hood CEO – FounderFarm Facts:
- Founder and CEO of The Farm AV since May of 1994
- Former District Manager of K and K Music
- Former dog food palletizer
- Plays in a band
- Avid mountain biker and supporter of Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship
Tom Mattley CFOFarm Facts:
- CFO of the Farm since January 2020
- Former Director of AV for AVDG (integrator) since February 2011
- Used to own a tanning salon
- Worked at Oracle from 1997 – 1999
- Avid water skier
Kelly Perkins Marketing DirectorFarm Facts:
- Been diggin’ The Farm since 2022
- Started out at Vaddio
- Moved to AVI Systems
- 26% Scottish
- Avid reader, explorer and hobby crawler
Andrew Stanley Vice President of Integration ServicesFarm Facts:
- Smartest nerd at The Farm since Oct 2019
- Loves soccer (futbol)
- Former integrator at AVDG
- Former Consultant at Charles M Salter Associates
- Lives in a fancy neighborhood
David Lawrence Vice President of SalesFarm Facts:
- VP of Sales at The Farm for 9 years
- Former Account Manager for Mitsubishi
- Avid skier and boat admirer
- Former AM for Electrograph
- Granola muncher
Got any issues to root out?We’d love to hear about your goals and explore ways to nurture your business.